- To lead pre-sales and sales projects.
- To take care of our customers.
- To begin business dialogues through sales calls, e-mails, and meetings.
- To recognize customer needs, create offers with unique selling points, negotiate service terms and conditions.
- To advise our customers regarding products and services.
- To achieve the set sales targets and establish sustainable customer relations
- To maintain and update the client database.
You Should Possess The Following Qualifications:
- Passion for providing the best client experience.
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to persuade and voice your opinion.
- Dedicated, motivated and confident personality driven by personal achievements and accomplishments.
- Previous experience in practical sales and/or consulting in the B2B sector.
- Fluent written and spoken Lithuanian and English.
- Understanding of software licensing and IT governance will be considered an advantage.
You Will Enjoy The Following Benefits:
- Opportunity to prove yourself and earn according to achieved results.
- Social benefits.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- Product and technology training.
- Modern work environment.
- Work in a well-established company in a positive atmosphere.
If you like a build out…this is it!
From originating fresh approaches and processes to drive the sales and leading a team of sales professionals, you’ll be have a big role in Squalio continued growth.
Please note, we will only contact candidates that will move on to the second round of recruitment.