The Peero App Team is looking for an energetic and ambitious Digital Marketing Project Manager to lead all paid digital marketing campaigns. The primary purpose of the role will be to increase awareness of Peero App through social media, LinkedIn advertising and retargeting. The role will require you to liaise with internal and external colleagues and partners.
- Full ownership of the Peero App social media, including managing relevant contractors.
- Update Peero App websites and creating email marketing campaigns.
- Develop campaigns for clearly defined target groups.
- Create reports on campaign performance and other actionable insights.
- Coordinate scheduled webinars.
- Planning and executing The HubSpot CRM campaigns.
- In cooperation with the Marketing Team create visual materials.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in working with SEO, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, marketing automation and other e-commerce tools.
- Readiness to work in fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Advanced Latvian and English written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative, flexible and happy to share ideas.
We are offering:
- Value – Powered Culture.
- Product and technology training.
- Competitive remuneration 1500 – 2000 Euro/Bruto
- Positive and easy-going work environment.
- Great experience working with B2B customers.
- Location – Home-based office.
- Contract – Full-time/Freelance.