We are hiring a energetic and enthusiastic
- Building effective relationships with business unit leaders and other clients;
- Informing and advising the data controllers and/ or processors and their employees of their obligations to comply with the GDPR and other data protection laws;
- Monitoring compliance including managing internal data protection activities, audits;
- Training data processing staff.
- Strong knowledge of data protection and information security laws, rules and regulations, as well as industry leading-practices and standards;
- Hands-on experience in privacy assessments, privacy certifications/seals, and information security standards certification would be considered as an advantage;
- Experience of negotiation and Project Management;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple workstreams;
- Ability to “make things happen”;
- Detail and result orientation.
We are offering:
- Friendly and always ready to help team;
- Salary starting from 1000 EUR Bruto depends on candidate’s expertise and qualification;
- Additional bonuses;
- Opportunities for professional growth;
- Great experience working with B2B customers;
- Modern and easy-going work environment;
- Work in a well-established and international company.