We are looking for energetic, motivated team player
JUNIOR Account manager
- work closely with Key Account managers and support direct sales process;
- begin business dialogues through sales calls, e-mails, and meetings;
- create and maintain your customer portfolio;
- participate in Sales and Marketing strategy creation and together with marketing team execute the social media campaign;
- maintain and update the client database (CRM).
WE WILL APPRECIATE YOUR:
- previous experience in sales and/or consulting;
- passion for providing the best client experience;
- excellent communication skills;
- dedicated, motivated and confident personality driven by personal achievements;
- fluent written and spoken Estonian and English;
- understanding of software licensing and IT governance will be considered an advantage.
WE OFFER YOU:
- competitive base salary and opportunity to earn more according to achieved sales results;
- product and technology training;
- social benefits;
- opportunities for professional growth and great experience working with B2B customers;
- modern and easy-going work environment;
- work in a well-established and international company.
We create opportunities. You make it to the top.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and qualifications, we would love to hear from you.
Please note, we will only contact candidates that will move on to the second round of recruitment.