We are looking for energetic, motivated team player
KEY Account manager
- begin business dialogues through sales calls, e-mails, and meetings in order to establish sustainable customer relations;
- recognise customer needs, create offers and negotiate service conditions;
- advise customers regarding SQUALIO products;
- lead pre-sales and sales projects;
- identify upsell potential by exploring opportunities for additional services;
- participate in Sales and Marketing strategy creation, development and implementation;
- maintain and update the client database (CRM).
WE WILL APPRECIATE YOUR:
- previous experience in hands-on sales and/or consulting;
- higher education;
- passion for providing the best client experience;
- excellent communication skills, the ability to persuade and voice your opinion;
- dedicated, motivated and confident personality driven by personal achievements;
- fluent written and spoken Estonian and English;
- understanding of software licensing and IT governance will be considered an advantage.
WE OFFER YOU:
- competitive base salary and opportunity to earn more according to achieved sale results;
- product and technology training;
- social benefits
- opportunities for professional growth and great experience working with B2B customers;
- modern and easy-going work environment;
- work in a well-established and international company.
We create opportunities. You make it to the top.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and qualifications, we would love to hear from you.
Please note, we will only contact candidates that will move on to the second round of recruitment.