We are looking for energetic, motivated team player
(part time job/good for students)
- Administering our office: taking care of correspondence (e-mail, letters, deliveries) and office supplies;
- Coordinating internal communication, answering staff queries;
- Organizing and managing company’s incoming and outgoing documentation and agreements;
- Preparing and organizing company’s documentation and agreements according to legal requirements, registration and filling time sheets;
- Organizing office operations and procedures;
- Other administrative tasks.
WE WILL APPRECIATE YOUR:
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational and planning skills, team spirit;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn;
- Fluent in English and Lithuanian.
WE OFFER YOU:
- A flexible work schedule;
- An experienced and friendly team;
- A motivation system which is directly related to your work performance and results;
- Other motivational perks such as team trips, office breakfast and etc.
We create opportunities. You make it to the top.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and qualifications, we would love to hear from you.
Please note, we will only contact candidates that will move on to the second round of recruitment.