Technical Software Asset Management Consultant
- To take part in the preparation and implementation of software asset management (SAM) projects.
- To successfully deliver projects and assure high-level customer satisfaction.
- To provide technical consultations on the use of SAM tools.
- To provide software licensing and optimizations consultancy.
- To ensure all SAM projects are conducted professionally and ethically, and they are consistent with Squalio’s quality standards.
- To perform license compliance checks for software.
- To launch and maintain uninterrupted system operation.
- To collect and analyse data for updating clients on evolving trends.
WE WILL APPRECIATE YOUR:
- Higher education.
- Previous experience in IT consultancy or in implementing or managing IT solutions.
- Fluent written and spoken business German and English.
- Dedicated, motivated and confident personality driven by personal achievements and accomplishments.
WE OFFER YOU:
- Stable salary and social benefits.
- Health insurance.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- Modern work environment.