As more and more companies shift towards the cloud, it’s essential to understand the benefits and risks associated with cloud-based solutions like Google Cloud Platform’s BigQuery. It is designed to help businesses and organizations store, manage, and analyze large volumes of data quickly and easily. BigQuery is helping businesses and organizations of all sizes to make better decisions by providing them with fast and easy access to their data and enabling them to analyze it in ways that were previously not possible.
In this 50-minute webinar, we will explore the latest pricing updates and security considerations of BigQuery. Overall, BigQuery is a valuable tool for businesses of all sizes because it allows them to harness the power of big data analytics without the need for expensive hardware or specialized expertise. It enables businesses to make data-driven decisions quickly and efficiently, which can lead to improved operational efficiency, increased revenue, and a competitive advantage.
This webinar is organized by official Google Partner – Squalio.
Who is this webinar for? Chief Technology Officers (CTOs), Information Technology Decision Makers (ITDMs), IT Specialists and everyone interested in Big Query. Whether you’re a data analyst, IT professional, or business owner, this webinar will provide valuable insights into the power of Google Cloud Platform’s BigQuery. It will be most suitable for Fintech and Retail industries.
You will find out about:
- Overview of the Google Cloud and BigQuery’s environment
- Why does your company need BigQuery?
- How BigQuery can benefit businesses and improve data analytics?
- Recent pricing updates and ways to optimize usage for cost efficiency
- Navigating the complex world of Data Security: Risks, Challenges, and Best Practices
- How Squalio can help with implementation of Google products for your company?