Azure Sentinel: Threat Intelligence Automation
Time: 11:00 - 12:00
Threat Intelligence Automation: Analyze, Alert & Act
Azure Sentinel is Microsoft’s cloud-based Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) with built-in analytics, leveraging the power of the cloud to help you protect employees in your organization. Sentinel collects and analyzes data from your network, firewall, Microsoft 365, and other sources, providing alerts and information to help respond to threats in your environment.
As with all monitoring and alerting platforms, achieving the most value requires mindful configuration, iterative tuning, and the creation of good processes to respond to alerts. Over the course of this one-hour webinar, you’ll hear an overview of Sentinel as a key resource for your organization, tips for a successful implementation, and guidelines for instituting a response process.
An expert will answer the common questions we get asked around Microsoft’s leading SIEM solution:
- The core components of Microsoft Sentinel?
- The systems Sentinel can monitor and connect to?
- Is Azure Sentinel a good fit for my organization?
- How does Sentinel compare to an on-prem SIEM?
- How can Sentinel be customized to reduce noise?
- How much is Sentinel likely to cost?
- What processes should I put in place to respond to alerts?
- How to avoid common deployment pitfalls?
Squalio Cloud Solutions Consultant