With organizations moving more resources and operations to the cloud, and work and commerce happening just about anywhere, the challenge of securing access is growing. That makes the case for stronger authentication, and makes multi-factor authentication (MFA) a must.
Your organization needs MFA that not only provides security, but also makes it easy to adapt to different user needs and to how your organization changes and grows. Raising your access security to a zero-trust level requires continuous analysis and control.
In this hands-on webinar, we’ll introduce Microsoft Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), using examples and best-practice scenarios to provide additional security and ease of work. Learn the key to implementing a secure virtual work environment while making sure your company’s data is protected on all devices!
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA);
- Solutions by NetIQ* and RSA*;
- Endpoint Compliance;
- Microsoft Secure Score analysis;
- Scenario options for migrating open cloud authentication to Azure Active Directory;
- Discussion of potential implementation scenarios;
- Other issues related to identity security.