What is the current knowledge about data protection among your employees? Why is it not enough to have only a formal GDPR compliance?
Regulatory fines are not the only thing companies need to worry about when it comes to data breaches. Investigations can disrupt business operations and company systems leading to financial losses, not to mention the reputational hit that can lead to loss of customers or even the business itself.
What are the main steps and technical measures for achieving “real” GDPR compliance? Join us on the 28th of October to get the answer! After all, no matter how secure a company network is, the moment an employee transfers sensitive information onto their phone, USB, or external drive, that data is instantly put at risk.
Learn how to keep your critical assets and sensitive data safe!
- Case study: Fines proposed in 2021 – what are the main reasons?
- Most common misconceptions about the GDPR compliance
- Main steps to achieve “real” GDPR compliance
- Why Device Control is not enough in 2021?
- Live demo of CoSoSys Endpoint Protector