why squalio backup
- File Level Backup and Recovery: choose individual files and folders to backup.
- AES 256-bit source side encryption: strong local encryption protects your data from unauthorized access with up to 256-bit strong keys even before it is transmitted to the cloud.
- SSL encryption on transit: any data sent to the cloud is automatically encrypted using the hardened SSL protocols which eliminate the possibility of an outsider gaining access to it.
- Server side encryption: all data can be optionally encrypted at rest in the data center.
scaling with your demands
- We don’t charge you for what you don’t need. SQUALIO Backup can scale with your demands. SQUALIO Backup doesn’t lock you to one backup destination.
- You can keep backups in the cloud as well as locally on an external hard drive or any network location.
- Online access to your backups. Access, share and restore files from anywhere with web interface.