The most difficult step in the analysis is often to obtain clean data, especially in the context of data management for your organization. With these training You will step forward on learning best practices to tackle common data collection barriers. You will develop strategies to identify the best data types to meet your needs.
POWER Excel training
aim of this course:
The aim of this training is to provide the opportunity to acquire data processing automation tools and creation of effective reports in MS Excel environment, as well as using data from another files or data sources (without VBA programming).
- Work with built-in Excel formulas.
- Description of the functions to be used in the projects and their use in an advanced way.
- Data import and processing.
- Work with data visualisation.
- Use of knowledge in one project.
DATABASES & SQL TRAINING
Who takes this course:
This course is designed for professionals seeking to learn the basic concepts of relational databases, along with those of database management systems and database components.
- Introduction to relational databases and principles
- Basic SQL language
- Advanced features of SQL language
- Database usability in other software programs