INNOVATIve tool for creating educational games
Game-based learning is a joyful experience, that combines teamwork and using your skills and knowledge to achieve a common goal. Completing tasks, earning points and receiving instant feedback encourage the learners to pursue new achievements.
At its best, a game can affect the players on a deep level, which makes them understand the topic better.
CHOOSE THE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
The game can be played in the school premises, in the city centre or in a field trip location. The map of the selected area works as a game board.
CREATE THE TASKS
The teacher creates the game tasks, which the students solve in teams using mobile devices. Seppo works on all educational levels from pre-school to university.
LEAD THE GAME
During the game the teacher monitors the game, assesses the answers submitted by the teams and gives feedback. Earning points and working together motivates the students to keep going.
Awarded & recognised
ADDED VALUE OF SEPPO’S GAME PEDAGOGY:
- scalable tool to gamify existing learning materials;
- cost effective solution to provide unique learning experience for customers; ·
- games can be tailored to support any curriculum and subject (STEM, Social sciences, Arts..);
- game can be designed both for individual and team play.
21ST CENTURY SKILLS
New way of learning combines experiential, project-based learning and utilising technology in a real-life environment are an integral part of the learning process of seppo games.
- Easy-to-use tool designed for teachers
- Online and offline modes
- Use a GPS map or a picture as a game board
- Real-time monitoring and feedback
- Browser-based – no need to download apps
- Works both outdoors and indoors
- Versatile answering options
- Private messages