SENIOR account manager
- To take care of our customers – lead pre-sales and sales projects
- To begin business dialogues through sales calls, e-mails, and meetings.
- To recognise customer needs, create offers with unique selling points, negotiate service terms and conditions
- To achieve the set sales targets and establish sustainable customer relations.
- To develop a marketing plan for the products, including key activities and budgets to promote sales opportunities.
- To monitor team performance and oversee day-to-day operation.
WE WILL APPRECIATE YOUR:
- Passion for providing the best client experience.
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to persuade and voice your opinion.
- Dedicated, motivated and confident personality driven by personal achievements and accomplishments.
- Previous experience in practical sales and/or consulting in the B2B sector.
- Fluent written and spoken business Estonian and English.
- Understanding of software licensing and IT governance will be considered an advantage.
WE OFFER YOU:
- Opportunity to prove yourself and earn according to achieved results.
- Social benefits.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- Product and technology training.
- Modern work environment.
- Work in a well-established company in a positive atmosphere.