MS Azure Tools to Help Organizations Become Compliant with the EU GDPR
Vieta: Internetinis seminaras
Kalba: Lietuvių kalba
Kaina: apply_url NEMOKAMAS
The European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will take effect on May 25th, 2018, addressing the collection and management of personal data. In effect, every organization will have to review what type of personal data is at their disposal, the purpose of keeping the data, accessibility and privacy protection.
Join a free webinar in Lithuanian, delivered by Squalio, to learn how to get prepared for GDPR and what are the business impacts of the forthcoming GDPR regulation and get to know Microsoft Cloud Solutions, that will help your company to prepare for the expected changes.
During the webinar Rimvydas will talk about the following topics:
- What is GDPR and how it affects your business?
- What are the shared responsibilities between Microsoft and customers?
- What organizations can do today to prepare for the GDPR?
- Azure tools and GDPR compliance preparation (Discover, Manage, Protect, Report);
- Q&A. You will get a chance to ask Rimvydas questions to better get you prepared for the changes.
The webinar is in Lithuanian and will be held by Rimvydas Velykis, who has many years of experience in advising businesses on cloud solutions.
Please use MS Explorer or MS Edge browsers for registration.