STRĀDĀ JEBKUR! 2018
Location: Teikums, Gustava Zemgala gatve 78
Time: 13:00 - 15:00
On 25 May, the annual Strādā jebkur! day will take place, which this year focuses on the interaction between work flexibility, an open urban environment, technology and creativity. Advocates for work flexibility and other attendees are welcome to participate in the Strādā jebkur! festival on 25 May 13:00-15:00, which will take place in Jaunā Teika Teikums space, Gustava Zemgala gatve 78.
* Flexible work and networking opportunities in an open and friendly environment.
* Expert discussions on technologies for creative and flexible work, art and business.
* HoloLens and virtual reality demonstration.
* GIF exhibition KUSTOLOĢIJA;
* Insight into the Baltic digital entertainment festival HyperTown Riga and news about the first Baltic e-sport league.
* TechHub Riga programming workshops for children ages six and up.
* Creative activities and workshops by the Latvian Academy of Art and the Latvian Academy of Culture.
* Consultations on the General Data Protection Regulation.
* RigaBrain neurofeedback sessions that optimise brain activity, reduce stress, improve thought clarity and improve memory.
* Music and tasty food.
Strādā jebkur! festival partners: Draugiem Group, Gemius, Lattelecom, Association of Latvian Commercial Banks, Microsoft Latvia, RigaBrain, Squalio, Swedbank, TechHub Riga, Teikums, Telia, Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development.