Protection on personal data
Why do we collect, store and process your data?
Your data are collected:
- To allow Squalio to respond to your questions and provide information to you;
- To prepare anonymous statistics on use of the website;
- To provide services;
- To renew services for the receipt of which you have applied;
- To ensure customer support (we can also collect your additional information to research and provide answers to your questions in relation to support);
- To analyse our customers to understand the needs of our customer and market, to develop new products and services, as well as for the needs of marketing communication;
- To select Squalio employees.
The collected personal data are processed in accordance with the principles stipulated in the Regulation.
In Squalio Group companies, the employees and contractors use data only for the above-mentioned purposes and to improve the quality of services. Squalio Group companies include but are not limited to the list available on the website https://squalio.com/contacts/. The list of companies may change, therefore please follow the information on the specified website of Squalio Group.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Data controller responsible for the processing of this data in your country is the relevant Squalio Group company. The list of companies is available on the website: https://squalio.com/contacts. In regard to other countries not included in the list, SIA Squalio Group (Latvia) is the data controller responsible for the processing of your personal data. Should you have any questions related to the processing of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only duly appointed and duly authorised employees of Squalio Group may access data by using their user ID and personal password in the respective systems.
The Processor responsible for processing these data:
- For the purposes of delivery of goods and provide services – the relevant company of Squalio Group that delivers the goods or provides services;
- For marketing purposes – the trustworthy companies that provide marketing tools and with whom we have signed contracts.
What data do we collect?
- Contact us, Contact information – company e-mail; company name; name of the company representative.
- Subscribe to news – e-mail address.
- Apply for an event – company e-mail; name of the company; phone number; name of the company representative.
- Apply for a vacancy – e-mail; name, surname; phone number; and all information included in your CV.
- Compliance with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) – company name; e-mail; phone number; name of the company representative.
- Request for tender – name of the company; e-mail; phone number; name of the company representative.
How long do we keep your data?
We will store the personal data, customer and corporate information as long as necessary:
- To provide products, services and information requested by you or your company;
- To contact you concerning your request;
Pursuant to the Regulation and previously specified purposes, the personal data will be stored as long as:
- We need to exercise our legitimate interests;
- We are under a legal obligation to store the personal data for a particular period of time pursuant to the effective laws and regulations;
- We need to execute the obligations under the contract;
- Consent of a data subject is effective for the processing of personal data.
How can you access to your data, check its accuracy and correct it?
You are entitled to request information on your personal data any time, to verify the accuracy of the stored information and / or correct or update this information. You may also request to delete your personal data completely, if you currently do not have any active requests.
We will put forth all commercially reasonable effort to provide you appropriate access to your personal data within 30 days after your request.
You can unsubscribe from receiving notifications from Squalio any time by sending a notification via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or using the link available in the notifications that are sent to you.
To protect your privacy and safety we will take appropriate measures to verify your identity before issuing you information concerning the personal data you have requested.
WHERE CAN YOU SUBMIT A QUERY OR COMPLAINT?
If you would like to access, delete (in certain cases) or correct your personal data, please contact: email@example.com.
In case of complaints and conflicts please contact Data Protection Officer of Squalio Group via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we receive a complaint, we will register your name and /or company name, the name, e-mail and location country of the person related to the complaint, and information that justifies the complaint. We will use information provided by you to examine your complaint and to send you a reply as soon as your complaint has been reviewed.
Reviewed in January 2021