Protection on personal data
Why do we collect, store and process your data?
Your data are collected to:
- Enable the Squalio to answer your enquiries and give you information.
- Prepare anonymous statistics on the usage of the website.
- Provide the services.
- Renew subscription-based services.
- Provide customer support (we may also gather additional information from you to investigate and respond to your support questions).
- Analyze the characteristics of our customers in order to understand customer and market needs, to design new products and services, and for marketing communications.
Collected personal data are treated according to the principles defined in the Regulation.
Data will be used only for the above purposes by Squalio Group companies, their employees and contractors and in order to improve the services. Squalio Group companies are including, but are not limited to the list of companies disclosed on the website https://squalio.com/contacts/. List of the companies may change from time to time, please follow in this respect information disclosed by Squalio Group in the link provided herein.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The Controller responsible for processing these data in your country is respective company of Squalio group. The list of companies disclosed on the website https://squalio.com/contacts/. For any other countries not included in the list the Controller responsible for the processing personal data is Squalio Group LLC (Latvia). If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, you can send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only designated and duly authorized Squalio Group employees can access the data using their user ID and personal password in specific systems.
The Processor responsible for processing these data:
- For purposes of delivery of goods or providing services by any Squalio Group company – the respective Squalio Group company which is supplying goods or providing services.
- For the purposes of marketing – reliable companies providing marketing tools we have concluded contracts with.
What data do we collect?
- Get in touch, Contact us – business email, company name, company representative’s name.
- Subscribe to our newsletter – email address.
- Applying for events – business email, company name, phone number, company representative’s name.
- Apply for vacancy – email, name, surname, phone number and all information contained in your CV.
- GDPR compliance – company name, company email, company phone number, company representative’s name.
- Request offer – company name, company email, company phone number, company representative’s name.
How long do we keep your data?
We will retain personal data, customer and business information for as long as it is needed to:
- Provide products, services and information that you or your organization have requested.
- To communicate with you about a request you have submitted to us.
How can you access to your data, check its accuracy and correct it?
You have the right to request information about your personal data at any time, to check the accuracy of the information held and/or to correct or update this information. You may also ask your personal data to be deleted completely if no enquiry from you is in progress.
We will make commercially reasonable efforts to provide you with reasonable access to any of your personal data we maintain within 30 days as of receipt of your access request.
You can at any moment unsubscribe from mailings, by sending a notification to the email@example.com or by using the link in the mailings.
To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable measures to verify your identity before providing you the requested information on personal data.
What are the contact points for questions or complaint?
Complaints, in case of conflict, can be addressed to the Data Protection Officer of the Squalio Group (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you file a privacy-related complaint, we will collect your name and/or company name, name of a complaint-related person, email, and country location and details that gave rise to your complaint. We will use the information you provide to investigate your complaint and to send you an answer once your complaint is reviewed.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the server to collect information from the browser so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another. You can find out more about the way cookies work on www.cookiecentral.com.
- To send an ad that is most relevant to you and best suits your interests. Cookies are also used to limit the number of times you see an ad and to help measure the effectiveness of ad campaign.
- Collect reliable site usage information, which allows us to measure how well the site meets the needs of its users and to make any necessary improvements.
- Analyze which pages you visit and which consumer privacy tools you use.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the main functions of the website to work, but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. However, you can delete or block these cookies at any time, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
Please note that some cookies may be placed by a third party service provider who performs some of these functions for us.
Private data and its transfer
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
We may make your data, customer information, or business information available to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities, such as website analytics or offering customer service. These parties are authorized to use your personal data only as necessary to provide these services to us.
How to control cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete or block all cookies that are already on your computer, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended and you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site.
You can easily accept the cookies on this site by choosing I accept all cookies for this website
We work with third parties to track your activities on our web site to improve our marketing efforts and provide you advertising based on your visit. If you do not want to have your information collected and used for remarketing purposes you can opt-out by choosing I am aware that some cookies are required to use the website, but I do not accept cookies that collect information beyond that scope (*).
*You can only refuse persistent cookies that are not strictly necessary.