Festival Strādā jebkur! to focus on flexible work as a precondition for creativity and innovation
On 25 May, the annual Strādā jebkur! day will take place, which this year focuses on the interaction between work flexibility, an open urban environment, technology and creativity. Advocates for work flexibility and other attendees are welcome to participate in the Strādā jebkur! festival on 25 May 13:00-15:00, which will take place in Jaunā Teika Teikums space, Gustava Zemgala gatve 78.
To prove that flexible work is not for pure entertainment, Strādā jebkur! this year will fuse creativity, technology and also current information related to the use of technology and personal data security issues.
* Flexible work and networking opportunities in an open and friendly environment.
* Expert discussions on technologies for creative and flexible work, art and business.
* HoloLens and virtual reality demonstration.
* GIF exhibition KUSTOLOĢIJA;
* Insight into the Baltic digital entertainment festival HyperTown Riga and news about the first Baltic e-sport league.
* TechHub Riga programming workshops for children ages six and up.
* Creative activities and workshops by the Latvian Academy of Art and the Latvian Academy of Culture.
* Consultations on the General Data Protection Regulation.
* RigaBrain neurofeedback sessions that optimise brain activity, reduce stress, improve thought clarity and improve memory.
* Music and tasty food.
The event is open for everyone interested in flexible work, its benefits and opportunities. Organisations, who want to know more and apply for the event, register via e-mail: email@example.com. The organisers plan to gather around 600 participants from 100 organisations. The participants will have access to quality WiFi and various partner activities.